A collection of cool car paint jobs from around the world featuring artistic, bizarre and bold statements on cars such as Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche.
Leonard Nimoy sadly passed away this week. One of my favourite car adverts to date has got to be the Audi commercial from 2013, starring both Leonard Nimoy and Zachary Quinto. It’s got two Spocks, a dig at Mercedes, Leonard Nimoy swearing and best of all, an awesome impromptu rendition of the “The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins” by Leonard Nimoy. Brilliant.
Live long and prosper!
For any classic car fans, the 8-11 January 2015 saw an inaugural event which was most certainly deemed to set their gears into motion. Hosted at the ExCel centre, thousands of Classic Car enthusiasts flocked to London’s docklands to feature their eyes on prestigious delights such as the Citroen DS3 and the indomitable LaFerrari, as well as a whole host of timeless treats at the first eve. Here are some highlights from London Classic Car Show 2015:
2) One of the unique highlights of the show was the ‘Car Runway’ Where attendees could see their favourite vehicles driving – just as they were meant to be seen.
3) Another shot of the inagural runway, which no other similar car show has been before.
4) Spectators enjoyed looking at the classic cars
Cool classic cars on show
5) James May showcased his top cars that changed the world, and this 1964 Ford Mustang was one of the thirty delights on show.
1964 Ford Mustang
6) The 1954 Austin Mini was another of James May’s top picks.
7) Nicholas Mee was there with over half a dozen classic Aston Martin’s, such as this one above.
8) This 1994 Lamborghini Diablo was one of the cars shown on the Classic runway
Mclaren F1-GTR Harrods
9) This Mclaren F1-GTR Harrods was part of the Le Mans- The Icons exhibition
10) As well as seeing some of the beautiful exteriors, the Classic Car Show gave a chance for revellers to peek inside the engines of some of our most loved models. Find out more about The London Classic Car Show at www.thelondonclassiccarshow.co.uk
By Natasha Colyer from Alternative Route Finance (www.alternativeroutefinance.co.uk)
Car accidents are not something that we like to think about too much, but they do happen and that is why it’s important that all drivers are aware of the steps that they need to take if they are ever unfortunate enough to be involved in a road traffic accident.
So if you are unsure about what your responsibilities are following a car crash, follow this handy checklist so that you react in the right way in what will be a stressful time…..