1. Participation in this website is voluntary and at no time constitutes any contractual obligation by either party.
2. All content on this web site is provided â€œas-isâ€ without any warranty of any kind. The information provided on this site is intended for educational purposes only and should not be viewed as the sole and definitive source regarding the subject matter. Multiple sources of information should be gathered when determining the best course of action and technical solution for a particular environment, of which all are unique and complex in their own way. PulpAddict expressly disclaims any warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
3. All content on this website should be considered as the opinion of the persons posting the messages in the blogs, including those who are commenting. It may or may not be the opinion of the organizations they represent. PulpAddict makes no guarantee regarding anything stated within the content on this website and assumes no liability for how it is interpreted or used by those who view it.
4. Users may download content for private, non-commercial use. However, users may not reproduce, distribute, copy, lease or sell our content without the express written consent of PulpAddict. Any private use of PulpAddict content for commercial purposes must be approved in advance by PulpAddict and maintain PulpAddictâ€™s trademark and copyright notice. Any 3rd party content posted on this website or linked to from this website is the property of said 3rd party. Any downloading of 3rd party content must abide by the 3rd partyâ€™s Terms and Conditions, copyrights or trademarks.
5. Use of this website should follow standards for acceptable use. Any abuse in a blog or associated comments detected by PulpAddict including inappropriate language, unnecessary derogatory comments directed at a blog author or commenter, unnecessary badgering of others in the blog or any other forms of abuse are expressly forbidden and will not be tolerated. Comments deemed to be abusive may be removed by PulpAddict administrators at any time for any reason without written consent or advance notice. PulpAddict reserves the right to revoke any privileges to blog on the PulpAddict website if such abuse occurs.
6. PulpAddict prefers that bloggers and commenters not be anonymous. Nicknames may be used, but those that choose to do so must adhere strictly to the abuse policy previously described.