1 day ago
The all-electric Jaguar I-Pace has been named New Car of the Year at the Auto Trader New Car Awards 2021.
The awards are decided by real car owners, (148,000 voted) and trophies went to more than 20 new cars .
Owners were asked to rate their cars according to 16 different criteria, from reliability and performance to appearance and running costs, as well as their overall satisfaction and how likely they would be to recommend it to others. Auto Trader used this data to determine the finalists and the ultimate winners of each category.
Auto Trader New Car Awards 2021 – the winners
- New Car of the Year – Jaguar I-Pace
- Best Car for Families – Tesla Model 3
- Best Car for New Drivers – Renault Zoe
- Best Value New Car – MG ZS
- Best Car for Long Distances – Hyundai Tucson
- Most Fun to Drive – MINI Hatch
- Best Car for City Drivers – Renault Captur
- Best Car for Dog Owners – MG ZS
- Best 7-Seater Car – Mercedes-Benz GLE Class
- Best Car for Towing – Volkswagen Touareg
- Most Loved Car – Ford Puma
- Best Hybrid – BMW 3 Series
- Best Value Electric Car – Kia Soul
- Best Premium Electric Car – Polestar 2
- Most Loved Brand – Porsche
- Most Reliable Brand – Toyota
- Car brand with the best tech – BMW
- Best Value Brand – Dacia
- Best Luxury Car – Mercedes-Benz G Class
- The Rory Reid Award – Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo
- The Erin Baker Award – Peugeot e-208
“With nearly 150,000 genuine car buyers contributing to this year’s judging process, our awards provide the industry with a very accurate measure of consumer satisfaction,” said Auto Trader’s commercial director Ian Plummer.
“They also reflect changing consumer attitudes and trends, not least with a record number of electric vehicles making it on to this year’s winners’ list.”
The all-new, all-electric Nissan Ariya has made its public driving debut on the iconic Circuit …